Hair Transplant Techniques
التقنيات المستخدمة في زراعة الشعر
Techniques used in hair transplantation
The main purpose of hair transplantation is to obtain the attractive appearance that we seek to achieve. Whether it is scalp hair transplant, eyebrow hair transplant, or beard and moustache hair transplant.
Whatever hair transplant you want to undergo, its purpose is to reach the desired shape;
Strong, beautiful, thick, and attractive hair.
Like any other science that has experienced technological revolutions, aesthetic medicine has also witnessed great developments in the field of aesthetic medicine as a science of medicine, and technology has advanced in its field.
Today, questions about hair transplantation no longer revolve around the success of the operation or not, or how to deal with the frightening side effects and accompanying pain that the patient suffers for a long time after transplantation, as it was the case in past years.
Today the question becomes; “What percentage of density am I going to get.”
Yes, the techniques that technology has put in our hands today made us able not only to perform the operation with success rates that exceeded (89%), but also made us able to achieve the highest percentage of density that a natural person can have according to his ingredients of the hair nature, and the density of the donor area.
We are not only talking about scalp hair here, but we are also talking about the density of beard and moustache hair and the density of eyebrow hair.
With the following techniques mentioned;
– We have been able to draw the front line of the scalp with extreme precision and give it the required density, so that the hair grows with strength and density that increases the attractiveness and beauty of the face.
– We are now able to pick out the appropriate follicles for eyebrow hair and plant them in a harmonious way while tracing the natural hair growth direction, and filling those spaces with the natural density of eyebrow hair to highlight the size and beauty of the eyes.
– We are now able to draw the upper and lower line of the beard and moustache, and plant the follicles that fit them and fill the entire space and give it the natural density, which highlights the masculine features in the face and increases its attractiveness.
So what are these techniques that add to the doctors’ experience, the ability to restore natural beauty again.
The technique that made a paradigm shift in the science of hair transplantation. FUE technique for hair transplantation. It is an abbreviation of the term Follicular Unit Extraction. It relies on the Micro Motor extraction device and then opens fine channels in the balding areas, by relying on a device such as a pen with a very fine metal scalpel in its head, and then cultivating the extracted follicles in those channels, relying on very precise medical forceps.
The number of transplanted follicles in this technique reaches (4.000) follicles, which are done in one session and take a period of (6-8) hours.
This technique is used in hair transplantation in men only, because it requires shaving the hair of the entire head to a degree (3). Also, it is not recommended for use in eyebrow and moustache hair transplantation.
Technique “Sapphire”. A medical scalpel with a head made of sapphire stone, which is a natural stone of crystal structure. It is the latest version of the (FUE) technology in which the traditional metal blades used in the (FUE) technology have been replaced with blades of “sapphire” crystals, a hard gem-grade stone, classified as crystal, and anti-bacterial in nature.
One of the advantages of hair transplantation with the “sapphire” technique is that it does not cause damage to the surrounding tissues while opening the channels, and the infections that come as a natural result after the surgical procedure are almost non-existent due to the nature of the stone used.
Another advantage of Sapphire blades is that they…
– Enables more hair-density transplantation.
– Reduce the risk of complications.
– Allows to create a natural look.
– Speeds up the healing process.
And as the one before; The number of transplanted follicles reaches (4,000) follicles, and it takes a period of 6-8 hours. This technique is not used in hair transplantation in women, because it requires shaving the entire head as before. But it can be used in men’s hair transplantation and beard transplantation.
Direct Hair Implantation, the newest and most common technique today, known as the DHI technique. This technology is based on a unique implant tool, known as a.
(CHOI Pens), which range in diameter from (0.6 mm) to (1 mm).
By following this technique, there is no need to open channels’ cuts in the skin to transplant the follicles, because Choi pens open the channels and implant the follicles at the same time with one click. The pen is inserted deep into the skin creating a follicle pod, and the follicle is implanted in the receiving area immediately after it is picked from the donor area, and perhaps this is its most important feature; which is “implanting the grafts immediately after their extraction”, in addition to other advantages, including…
– The (DHI) technique does not need to shave the entire head, but only shave the donor area to facilitate the extraction process and maintain the safety of the extracted follicles.
– DHI does not injure the skin and does not cause scarring after transplantation, so the recovery process is relatively fast compared to other techniques.
– The DHI technique gives healthier and stronger hair, because the grafts are implanted immediately after the extraction.
– The precision of the DHI pens, with their sharp tip, gives the doctor the ability to precisely define all angles, and control the implantation method with ease and accuracy.
– Because of the direct suture mechanism in the skin when implanting, the Choi pens enable the doctor to implant the grafts very close to each other, giving the implanted area a higher density approximately (35%) than any other implant technique.
The DHI technique is considered the special technique for eyebrow and moustache hair transplantation, as it is characterised by its accuracy and ability to implant the follicles closely and with perfect control over the direction of the follicles and the angle and depth of their cultivation. So it is the most suitable tool for the cultivation of small places in the face.
As for women, the DHI technique is the technique designated for them, whether for scalp transplantation or eyebrow hair transplantation. The mechanism of this technique suits the needs of women; It does not require a complete shave of the head, and does not cause any cuts in the skin.
Because of the high density that results from the DHI technique, many men nowadays, have started to seek it in the process of beard and scalp hair transplantation to obtain the desired density. However, it is worth noting that the (DHI) technique is not suitable for baldness cases that extend over a large area, such as the scalp in which the degree of baldness exceeds (4/7) degrees.
As for the number of transplanted follicles, it reaches (4,000) follicles at its highest, with a time ranging between (6-8) hours.